My name is Tom, I live in Poland.
I am on my way to become a professional developer.
I have experience in:
- Java (currently learning)
- Android. participated in a group project, creating an application that served as an aggregate for using few different social media platforms within one app
- Had a whole section during the university on Android development
- C#. My Bachelor’s thesis software was written in C#: an application that allowed to load and OCR images containing text, then translate the OCR’ed text into the Braille language. I worked for almost 2 years now at a company offering a C# solution and often spend time within IDE with a C# code
- C/C++. Whole video series covering all the basics of OOP in C++; Half of Harvard’s CS101 coding homeworks (mostly C, some C++)
- Python through Coursera highly valued Introduction to Interactive Programming in Python by Rice University series (from basic console project up to an Astro game)