My name is Tom, I live in Poland.
I am on my way to become a professional developer.
You can find more about my progress on my GitHub coding journal.
I have experience in:
- learning Python through Coursera highly valued Introduction to Interactive Programming in Python by Rice University series (from basic console project up to an Astro game)
- participating in a group project, creating an Android application that served as an aggregate for using few different social media platforms at one place
- C# (my Bachelor’s thesis software was written in C#: an application that allowed to load and OCR images containing text, then translate the OCR’ed text into the Braille language)
- C++ (whole video series covering all the basics of OOP in C++; Half of Harvard’s CS101 coding homeworks)
- Java (currently learning)