Here is a quick update on my progress with learning Java.
- I have 5 videos left out of about 70 (88% complete) on Java for complete beginners course on the caveofprogramming. I’m going through it thoroughly, typing code myself, testing things out myself too. Right now I’m about to finish the part about data structures which I have to say I enjoy a lot. I get to learn a lot of relevant, new things every day.
- I’m also doing Java Programming Masterclass for Software Developers (56/402). While tutorials on caveofprogramming are already quite old, this course is newly made. What I absolutely love about it, is that like 80 – 90% of time I spent so far on all the different coding challenges instead of watching the videos.
- my plan is to try to finish above mentioned courses by the end of July and then go on onto making my own projects.
- to further better my skills I will get some experiences programmer/coach to look into my code and give me some tips, correct my ways of doing things each week.
- I would like to have some projects done by the end of October and then start applying for my first programming jobs.
- I want to find a job by the middle of February 2020.
I’m literally counting days everyday by the time I have to get done some projects to show on my resume and till the time I have to find a job. This is serious 🙂 You can find updates on what I’ve done on my github page.